Monday, March 30, 2009

The Return of Vintage

I am starting to finally come into my own a little, I think. I am no longer afraid of the sewing machine, in fact I can even figure out how to fix it most days! I have a box full of Lucy wraps to sell! Yay!!!! I am working with doing matching aprons for each of the lucy wrap styles, ugh what a lot of work!!! The days seem to fly by and sometimes I ask myself, where do all the hours in a day go?

My daughter seems to think that I am her personal seamstress, even though she wears a full uniform to school it seems that she goes through way to many outfits in a day.

I made my favorite spaghetti and meatballs with garlic bread for dinner, YUMM! My SO (significant other), really likes it, although I think he loves the meatball sandwiches the next day the best. I find it hard to really decide if I like sewing or cooking better? It would be a hard choice and it also depends a lot on the weather and time of day and if I can find my glasses.

If any of you have any advice on starting this craft-at-home business and selling on Etsy, please fill me in. I think I have done my research and started getting a little arsenal together, but who really knows if I am completely ready! My SO sells a few things on Ebay but I have never done anything like this before and am so nervous. Following blogs and reading books completely different then doing it yourself. So advice NEEDED, Please!

No comments:

Post a Comment