Tuesday, February 1, 2011

UGH!!!!

So spending most of last week sick, sick, sick I finally felt better Saturday night!  Sunday spent the day totally up right and actually productive and made plans for water aerobics Monday morning....then 6am Monday morning here it came again....Ugh sick in bed did not leave the bedroom for a full 24 hours or so!  Jason lovingly  borough ice water and shoved a piece of fruit roll-up in my mouth so that the diabetic would not die...awww he really does love me!  The girl stayed away (a few weeks ago I apparently yelled and was not so nice when someone tried to wake me up while sick....After apologizing alot she is still deathly afraid of waking me up)....although the girl and her dad did visit the golden arches for dinner, there are some things to be grateful that your sick for.  This week I promise I will be try and be better!  Today is parent teacher conference and tomorrow a Dr appointment for the girl and Thursday dance that is all that is planned for now!  Hopefully there will be some sewing this week and some pics to come!!


Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment